Stop litter box odors before they start with the Downy Paws Cat Litter Deodorizer!
Do you suffer from the same things?
Unbearable Odor - Because cats are carnivores, they usually have very smelly poop. Whenever it's time to clean the litter box, the unpleasant odor is a disaster!
Dusty Surrounding - Whenever cats do their thing, they bury their litter, producing large amounts of dust. We know this can be irritating to both cats and humans. Downy Paws can absorb dust and make the air fresher!
Animal Smell - Our pets (especially dogs) have heavier body odor and usually leave animal smells on sofas and kennels, which isn't pleasant at home. Downy Paws can eliminate the animal smell and keep the house smelling fresh.
Why choose Downy Paws Cat Litter Deodorizer?
Downy Paws is a new and intelligent way to eliminate odor and uses ion decomposition technology. It's specially designed for homes with cats or puppies or small spaces such as cat litter boxes and dog crates.
It does not contain ammonia or perfumes, making it safe for your family, your pets, and the environment. Downy Paws uses a natural odor-neutralizing formula to turn the litter box into an odorless zone. It won't generate any harmful or unwanted smells, which makes it better and safer than the traditional deodorizers on the market. Let's create a better environment for your pets and a fresh-smelling home for you!
How does it work?
- Downy Paws Cat Litter Deodorizer contains a negatively charged ion generator, which releases neutralizing and dust-reducing ions automatically.
- No worries for your kitty! It has a highly sensitive biosensor to capture cats' movements as they enter and exit the litter box. When the cat approaches the litter box, Downy Paws will automatically turn off and restart deodorization after the cat leaves. This will make sure that your cat will not be disturbed in any way.
- 24-hour Monitoring - After the deodorizer is turned on, it monitors and removes odors 24/7 to ensure that the litter box always smells fresh.
Soft Light Indicator - The indicator light is soft and pet-friendly. Your pets won't be disturbed and can sleep well even at night.
Blue light: deodorizing and dust-reducing mode
Blue light blinking: smart monitoring status
Red light is on/blinking: needs charging
- 14 Days on a single charge - The 4000 mAh capacity battery lasts 14 days on a single charge, saving you from continuously replacing expensive accessories like batteries or filters.
- Anti-Scratch Design - The litter deodorizer uses a heavy-duty cap that you can stick to walls with a heavy-duty double-sided foam tape. This enables you to hang it on any surface you like, so you could easily snap the deodorizer into the cap.
- Compact and Convenient - The deodorizer is compact and won't take up too much space. You can also place it on different flat surfaces.
- The odor may not disappear entirely at first, but after 1-2 days, you will feel a significant difference.
- For better odor control, place the deodorizer close to the litter box.
- When cleaning the litter box every two weeks, you can take out the odor eliminator and charge it.
How to charge Downy Paws Cat Litter Deodorizer?
- Hold the cat litter deodorizer and turn it counterclockwise to remove it from the cap. Plug in the USB cable and charge it from any USB port (≤ 5v input).
- The blue light will blink when charging. Once fully charged, the blue light will be on.
- Align the snap part with the cap slot and turn it clockwise until you can't turn it.
First Time Set Up & Maintenance
- Use a dry cloth to clean the surface (20-40cm away from the cat litter box is ideal).
- Press the power switch (located on the back). The blue light will flash twice to indicate that it is on.
- Peel off the protection film of the tape and press it to the surface for 10 seconds to ensure it is firmly installed.
- Align the deodorizer to the cap and turn it clockwise until you can't turn it.
Share and get 15% off!
Simply share this product on one of the following social networks and you will unlock 15% off!